Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Festival Fever


I've been infected with a fever that will not leave me... an early heat wave hit the Gold Coast this week and all of a sudden, I'm in summer mode, ready to party and get frisky in the suns scorching rays of bliss!

Not only is it my favourite season of the year (mind you its still technically spring) but tis also the time of year that the festival circuit steps into full swing!

This fact was smashed home to me this morning when I jumped online to check my emails and I had a notification of Soundwave Festival's early bird sale commencing today... without a blink of an eye, I was sqwarking and flapping about for my credit card to purchase a ticket for myself and lock in the dream-come-reality of seeing Janes Addiction alongside Faith No More!!!! Two of my fav bands of all time in one festival and the daydreams floated on a warm breeze into my head distracting me with images of dancing up dust clouds, recovery sessions in water tents and possibly just possibly losing my mind and my shit in a public place!!!!

It has been a few yrs since I was last taken by summer festival fever and I have been on a well earned break from the circuit... its good to be back and I am sooooo ready for it!!!!

Now I just have to smack myself into shape, find some cool outfits, waterproof my phone and cigi's and I am good to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment