Thursday, August 20, 2009

Falling for Fallen

So the boss left for the day and instead of smashing all the tasks on my to do list, I went down to the newsagent and searched for a mag to read while I casually drank coffee and fart arsed around on the net!

I was thinking of grabbing a Russh mag or maybe the Vogue 50yrs celebration ed but got totally sidetracked when I picked up a mag I hadn't seen before called Fallen.

Only the second Edition, I flipped through and raced to the counter to pay my coin and skip merrily back to the office to brew some beans and settle in to have a good read!

The layout is magic, the editorial is really well written, featuring not only photography fashion and accessories but also music, installation and illustrations. Great use of white space and overall a fantastic publication!

I highly recommend you check it out, it really is worth every cent!
Lyn Balzer & Tony Perkins combine their talents to create these shots to explore the female body within natural landscapes of Australia... These shots are simply sensational...
Fallen Edition 2 July 09


Fallen Edition 1 Feb 09

No comments:

Post a Comment