Monday, August 17, 2009

Is it February yet???

A few weeks ago I was all geared up to jump in the car, head to Brisbane and see one band I have always loved but never got to see live... then by some awful twist of fate the drummer was admitted to an infectious disease unit with an infection in his elbow. I'm talking about none other than Janes Addiction... one of my all time fav bands.


Needless to say I was devasted.

Now this would have been another of those moments that my brother and I went to a gig and relived our youth, and given that the original line-up of the band had got back together, it was a moment that was never going to pass us by...

So when I recently found out the boys had announced the reschedule of their Australian tour, I was most excited and then just to add some sweet icing to the cake... I learned that Faith No More would be joining them at the Soundwave 2010 Festival!!!


Now I saw Faith No More on their Angels Dust tour many many years ago but I was so excited to hear the news that a little bit of wee came out while I jumped up and down in glee!

Only problem is... I have to wait til February next year. And so I wait with baited breath...

Is it February yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment