Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Perfect Blog Accessory

No chick's blog is complete without a post dedicated to the ladies (& a couple of guys) that make smoking a cigarette look so incredibly seductive, glamorous, tempting and compellingly-motherfuckin-hot!

These shots are some of my fav all time kick ass shots that I've seen glorifying the extremely-harmful-to-your-health but ever-so-amazingly-satisfying habit of puffing on a darb!!!

I'm supposed to give it up by the end of this year and I am dreading giving away my last vestige of self abuse. I no longer drink... take very very very few other mind bending substances and smoking cigi's is all I got left! If I can do it and not become an axe wielding homicidal maniac, I will be surprised!!!!

Shots of Kate Moss are always hot and I love looking at her... this one is hands down my fav Kate Moss shot of all time... and maybe my fav all time smoking shot as well! Although I found this on Sharna's blog (clearly another smoking shot addict) I'm pretty sure I first saw this pic on a poster stuck to my best all-time-always-ever-amazing soul sista Mish's bedroom wall... she has a sick blog which you can find here... and is even more obsessed with smoking shots than me...check it... its AMAZING!!


We all recognise this shot...
Another from Mish's awesome collection... click this link to check her site out


Sharna also has some sick blogs and I found a few pearlers on her pages at this link and more on this other link




This one comes from dmode 149


A guy smoking just doesn't have the same edge to it... its still hot but women add that sensuality to it that men just cannot emulate...

This one came from le smoking a WHOLE blog dedicated to the images I and so many others love!!!!


Tamra sent me this one so I have to add it to the list ... forever referred to as Edward and smokin' hot

Sharna strikes again!


No comments:

Post a Comment