Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bello the Bella

Chloe Bello... Bella extraordinaire
This chick is smokin... in more ways than one! just seeing one cover shot ( that was friggin sick mind you) which I saw on tobaccoandleather while cruising the usual blog circut this morning was enough to send me on a google image search frenzy!!!
Argentinian...20yrs old...long limbed and stunningness just dripping from every pore... uugrh it makes me sick!!!! haha but I'm enamored all the same! maybe slightly obsessed!

The photography in this first shoot is incredible.... all the photography is top knotch though the first is up there in my favs... but their all so rad, its impossible to pick a fav shot of this lady being snapped in great styling with amazing results like these!




Paruolo Fall/winter 08

Photo's | Urko Suaya




July 08 dmode Mag Cover



I love this orange coat... how good is it!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment