Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sensory Overload




Okay so today I have hit several jackpots... I have disappeared down a rabbit hole of inspirations, imaginations and the most amazing blogs ever!!! and now I'm in overload!
I think today goes down in history as the most prolific blog/website treasure hunt, and boy did I come up trumps!!!
Above you see the amazing work of Sam Weber, a canadian illustrator that has a great website you can view here I'm still scooping up the pieces of my brain after it exploded with excitement and delight after drooling over his work!

Below is an artist by the name of Rosson Crow, her paintings (which are on massive canvas') are incredible! the interiors she depicts are lavish and detailed without the element of precision and I love it! I found her on... hmm was it colectiva or Dropular???? one of the two! arrrrrrghhhhh what next????? hmmmm....




ok so after a wee bit of deliberation and review of the images I have added to my puter today... here's a slice of heaven from a little site called therewasrain.com a blog full of rad photographers and architects... seems like a weird combo, but anyhoo i dig it just the same... I'm sure you will too!




Next up Justin Blyth animator, designer and art director... has some MAD skills with a Holga! he has a rad website with tonnes of cool shit on it!!! check check check it out!!!





I wish I had more patience when it comes to sharing things that excite me as today's wanderings through cyberspace could keep me blogging for about a month... so I'm going to stop here and save at least some of the awesomeness I found for a later date... ahhhh who am I kidding, you'll be seeing more in about oooooh 24rs or less!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wooooooooooooooow!!!!!


    so good!!!


    sesnsory overload - ahhh understatement!

    the shot of the VW is great!

    ReplyDelete