Friday, November 27, 2009

Lomo my life...







Okay so I'm finally getting the hang of my Diana F+ Lomo! YAY about fucking time!!!! These are my first decent photo's... I like it!!!!
it only took me 3 rolls of film and now I get smiles from the chick at the photo lab who was previously very unimpressed at my efforts!!! Now I just need more film and go wandering looking for my next snap!!

Wow what a huge week it's been!!! Pearl Jam Wednesday night was amazing... and spending the week with Mishy has been so refreshing and amazingly beautiful, sitting on the couch rolling spliffs and drinking tea just like we used to!!! ahhh life is amazing and just keeps etting better and better!!!

well, I'm off to veg in front of a dvd for a few hours n snuggle my wee lil fluffball!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment