Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HDR Bliss






Fergus Preston has an awesome Flikr photostream... the HDR imaging he produces are stunning, and last night, I was led down a rabbit hole of dreamy, tonal enchantment. Hours later I was looking up photoshop tutorial's and discovering how to use the HDR merge function... now I am really inspired to take the digi camera and tottle off to find some sick landscapes to gather some shots and try out this technique! It also gives me a new technique to smash images together with this technique for my art! oh the hours I know I'm going to spend playing with this yay!!!
I love the colours this guy creates, so technicolour-dreamish yet so real! ahhhh I love being inspired to try new things and learning techniques I never knew existed!!! Now I just need to get me a tripod and go play!!!!
Below are a couple of Fergus' other photographic adventures not necessarily using HDR but still sick! the one on the swing is interesting how he uses remote timed flashes to create different light sources for the image... he's very talented !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment