Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My fluffy lil white cloud of love!




So I found my new lil buddy, she's a 6 week old Maltese and is the most amazingly beautiful little soul! I bought her home last Friday night after just going to have a look at this litter of pups, however once I laid my eye's on her I knew I had to take her straight away!
Her name is Maya, and I am completely and utterly in love with my lil girly! She has a buckload of personality, she goes everywhere with me (except for work... though I'm working on that one), she leaves a wake of melted hearts trailing behind her and people just cannot help but smile and croon at her tiny cuteness! She wakes me up at 5am every morning chewing on my nose, she's taking a bit to get the hang of where to take a leak and her tiny but extraordinarily sharp eye teeth dig into my toes constantly! I am besotted with her and look forward to seeing her grow into a big little dog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment