Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fallen for Fallen


Okay so I have been waiting for the third edition of Fallen to arrive for ages, the last week I had just absentmindedly picked up the morning paper without even checking for the new edition of my fav mag... stupid I know! So then the night before last I had a dream that I had seen the new edition in the newsagent and every copy they had was reserved for someone yet they had them on the shelves... in the dream I ripped the name that was sticky taped to the cover off in a lame attempt to grab one for myself and didn't realise that the name was also written on the cover so when I went to pay for it, they told me I couldn't buy it... I was furious, and completely lost it at the dude behind the counter for being such a fucken tight arse!!! haha weird... so I finally remembered today to look and voila... there it was a brand new edition of bliss!!! weeeeeeeeeee I love how my mind works sometimes!!!!

Source | fallenmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment