Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Adventures....





Once again I managed to do not much more than blog surf today... surely this will catch up with me soon, though right now I'm loving these pics enough to continue doing what I know I shouldn't be doing... hmmm I think this has now become an unhealthy addiction robbing me of my productivity and integrity!!!!
Maybe its because I find myself constantly living in a dream state being inspired by images of life that I seek visual stimulation, hoping to kickstart myself into some form of action, creative or not... maybe I am just feeding the lazy self loathing demon deep within me unwittingly that I continue on this path of procrastination and glee!
Whatever it is I hope I can overcome it for more than a few days at a time... I really need to get my shit together....
Source | Something Intellectual

No comments:

Post a Comment