Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mia Wasikowska







I cannot tell you how excited I am about the new Alice in Wonderland film, if only we did not have to wait til March next year til it's released!
This is Mia, 18year old Aussie rising star who plays Alice in Tim Burton's latest venture, and given the awesomeness of Mr Burton's previous work, we are sure in for a blockbuster!
Tim Burton stole my heart with Edward Scissorhands and then cemented his position as one of my fav movie makers when he made A Nightmare before Christmas... so when I heard he was making Alice I seriously nearly lost my shit!
I'm also hearing rumours he is set to remake Labyrinth after Alice is done... I'm certainly on the edge of my seat hoping it will be confirmed sooner rather than later!

Source | miawasikowska.com

No comments:

Post a Comment