Friday, September 11, 2009

Flash Features





As promised, here is a couple of Tim's amazing work.
My eyes are swimming in a sea of love juice when I look at this guy's photo's.. I lovelovelove his work!
Thanks goes out to Speech Bubble Designs for another red hot tip!
Source | timbarber.com




Another sick photographer I found recently is Anna Moller and the above pics are from her website which I highly recommend you stalk for a while!!! The imagery is kinda offbeat at times and she blends contrasting subject matter in a way that I love to bits!

Source | annamoller.net





Julie Pike
has a fan-bloody-tastic gallery on her site and a massive portfolio... but be warned you may click into a black hole of bliss for an hour so make sure you have enough time or bookmark it for later!

Source | juliepike.no

No comments:

Post a Comment