Tuesday, September 15, 2009







The loss of Patrick Swayze was a bit of a shock to me this morning... I knew he had been sick though it still made my jaw drop and my heart sink.
Swayze had a few big hits but my personal fav was definitely Point Break. Yes, yes... I loved Dirty Dancing and I still often shed a tear when I watch it (same with ghost i must reluctantly admit!) however the incredibly hot Bhodi bad ass surfer/ex presidential bank robber/adrenaline junkie just does it for me! i mean seriously a gorgeous guy, spiritual, motivated, an intellect sharp enough to successfully rob banks to finance an endless sumer of surfing and skydiving for 3yrs, not to mention fucking HOT... as if I am not going to fall head over heels in love with that!
I actually want to name my future son Bhodi... I know its lame but I'm sooo doing it if I ever have a son!!!!
So here's to you and your fabulous career Pat! I am grateful for the hours of pleasurable viewing you have given me and the world... may you rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. yay Bek... thanks so glad you like it!
    So sad about Pat... we lost a good un there!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete