Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Song of the Day | Washed Out



You and I by Washed Out

I'm really looking forward to checking this guy out at Meredith Music Festival this December...
I think I have developed a major crush on ambient/trip hop tunes... you can have your techno, trance and house, I'll stick to dub step, trip hop, minimal and ambient ANYDAY!!!

Recent parties I've been to that friends of friends and crew have DJ'd at have kinda left me deflated and a little disappointed with trance in particular, I think you really have to be on top of the pile these days to really impress as there are so many DJs gettin around and I for one want something more out of a DJ than what they traditionally give you! So it's nice to find guys like Washed Out that give me something I don't expect... I also have incredibly high standards and as I no longer indulge in the chemical assistance that makes some of the worst music sound good, I'm pretty critical!

I hope you like today's tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment