Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cecilia





When I found the above clip, I almost slid off my office chair :-) haha it raised some eyebrows with my co workers believe me! This would be one of my fav Simon & Garfunkel songs being covered by a gaggle of gorgeous men who are incredibly gifted with more than musical talents! By the looks this is earlier in their career... Love the use of the tree and the esky in the percussion section too!

It's now official... I am completely obsessed with Local Natives... and I mean COMPLETELY OBSESSED! Not only have I fallen deeply in love with their music, I have to admit I have developed a major crush on Taylor Rice!


How could you not adore this young man??? I mean really... the mo, that mouth and the sound that pours forth from it... and how cute is he without the mo in the clip at the top!!!!????

God help this man if I EVER get within about 500m of him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment