Monday, October 19, 2009

Its my blog and I'll post whatever 'the fuck' I like!!!!!


.


I'm in a strange mood tonight... not completely sure why.
I figure its probably a few reasons, like... the fact a certain employer completely wasted about 3hrs of my day talking WAY too much about shit I could have been doing! Throw in a little walk down memory lane today after finding a rather special and dear ol high school buddy (fellow teen freak) Nathaniel on trusty old Facebook... which reminded me of the slightly more twisted and... well... lets just say disgustingly offensive pay out fights we used to have in Ancient History! Shit that was just plain WRONG but so GOOOOOOD!!! Suddenly I had a miriad of nausea inducing insults about said employer that I didn't quite think I was capable of producing anymore!
When I look back at the time I spent with Nathan I realised he taught me not to give a fuck about what you say, but say something...express something, feel something... anything... everything!
It reminds me that I never have to grow up... I just have to choose the right time and place for being stupid and grotesquely immature!!!
I can't wait to catch up with that dried up wad of elephant jism whom I haven't seen for about ooooo 14yrs...

ps the images have nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to post them... cause they're rad and for no other reason!

Image Source | everywhere... Viktor Vaultier, Something Intellectual, my image library...and others

No comments:

Post a Comment