Friday, October 30, 2009

Dub be Good to Me

Beats International featuring Lindy Layton 1990 smash hit that spent 13 weeks in the charts... and one of my all time favourite songs!
By golly gosh though, wasn't easy finding this clip.
SOS originally did this track, recently slaughtered by Karmah and has been remixed that many times it is not funny! This particular track though is my favourite, and in my humble opinion, the best arrangement, interpretation and production of and oldie but definately a goodie!
Check out Lindy's dancing... soooooooooo 90's just like the leggings and sneakers, with the oversized button down shirt and wayyyyyyy too much bling! it's hard to comprehend that the 90's could actually come back into style in the next few years considering how bad it was!!! haha I'm sure someone will throw a spin on the 90's stylings and rep it radically! One thing is for sure though.... that ain't gunna be me!


No comments:

Post a Comment