Friday, October 2, 2009

Have to have it....

Okay so I have been looking for outfits for Falls fest and my roadtrip down the east coast this summer... came across this pic and almost imploded on the spot!
I LOVE these overalls... OMG I want them so much I would be willing to do just about anything short of naked cartwheels downt he street to get something close to this... believe me it wouldn't be pretty, and besides, I can't do cartwheels!
However I figure if I plead and pray long enough the universe may just open up and show me where I can find something along these lines...
Now I just have to get my shit together and make sure that I drop a few kilos in the meantime so that I won't end up slashing my wrists after finding said penultimate outfit and looking like an oompa loompa in it!!! weeeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment