Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maya and the water hole

It's been over a month since my last post before the epic road trip I went on over Christmas... I thought it about time I that I start to post some of the pic's I've taken and a few great sgots by others!
I'll post about the holiday later on but here is a few pics that my friend Corie took of my lil fluffball over the Australia Day weekend while we were hanging out in the loving energy of Booby Mountain!!!
It's been a wonderfully hot summer since I got back and Maya has been cooling off in the water hole at the bottom of the mountain during those hot days and having a hell of a lot of fun!!!
These shots by Corie are absofuckinglutely amazing in my opinion and I think I might have to get some of them framed!!! It may have something to do with the fact that I am completely in love with the subject matter and a lil biased as well!!!


Photo's of Maya by Corie
The shots below are a few that I managed to get with Corie's awesome camera! I love sun shots and capturing flares and colours from the almighty burning ball of gas that lights my way each day! I'm pretty stoked with these shots!



Photo's by Ducky!!

2 comments:

  1. she looks so much like spacey it isnt funny... awww pretty little lady.... cant wait to see you guys again... only a little over a month and a halfish... xxxx BTW your blog is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait either sista!!! xxx
    yay yay yay yay yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete