Friday, January 29, 2010

Hidden Talents

Emilie is an English Teacher... I think she should be a full time artist!
check her huge Flikr stream here you will not be disappointed I promise!
her love for polaroid was rediscovered only a few years ago... for most of us polaroids are entwined with memories from our childhood, like Emilie, however she became drawn to explore the wonders of instant film again. Thank god she did or we may never have seen images like the ones below!!!






It was though Emilie's stream that I stumbled across the emulsion lift technique...
this completely intrigues and excites me to the point that I want to reshuffle some budget priorities and buy me a polaroid cam just to try this...



The above emulsion lifts are by Abbey Wuthrich and Graham Tait respectively...
oooo its just makes me wanna get my hands on som 669 film a cam and start making things!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment