Friday, July 30, 2010

Aussie Cossie



HIGH-heeled ugg boots will make their international catwalk debut as part of Australia's national costume, worn by Gold Coast model Jesinta Campbell at the Miss Universe final next month.

Jesinta will fly the Aussie flag wearing woolly booties in the Las Vegas quest on August 23, reports the Herald Sun.

Campbell, 18, will wear a unique creation by Sydney designer Natasha Dwyer, who works under the Arthur Ave label, in the pageant's national costume section.

"Isn't it incredible," Campbell said yesterday as she revealed the gown.

We're not so sure.

As quoted in the Gold Coast Bulletin today...


Are you kidding me? We're not so sure... (I really hope Sasha didn't write this article...) this dress is AMAZING!!! and the fools that don't like it have no taste!
I think its incredible... I love the shape the skirt provides, to me its grandiose and incredibly flattering and the onesie swimsuit is to die for (if you have the body to sport it) that shrug is mega cute and as for the high heeled uggies.... its every aussie chick's dream to have an amazing pair of stylish heels that are also mega warm and cosy.... it's a winner in my eyes and I'd be surprised if there is another outfit in that horrible pageant that reflects the origins of its model better!

This outfit is a total win for me... I want that belt and skirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment