Sunday, July 12, 2009

popping my blog cherry...

ok so this is it, the big moment, I'm no longer a blog virgin!!!
somehow I don't feel a more complete person for the experience but it is only blogging isn't it?!!
I've been surfing blogs only recently and have found some great shit, some notta so good shit and some downright boring shit! And isn't that just the beauty of life? So many interpretations of the same thing, people seeing the same image through different lenses of appreciation, disgust, boredom, beauty, repulsion, ignorance, apathy, empathy, love, hate, confusion etc etc...
My fascination with the way different peeps see the same thing drove me to start this blog, in my lust for understanding of where folk are coming from when they decide how they feel, think or see certain imagery, words, concepts etc.
the plan is to blog imagery and words so I can understand what you think | see | feel when your unique eyes perceive and filter from them...
maybe this will just be a social experiment, another stage of learning about people in all their varying forms and states or just a way to fill in time, who knows but I do hope that you'll take the time to let me know what feelings, thought and senses arise in your being when you look at this page!
so here are a few images to begin with from the incredibly huge library of images that have passed my eyes and ended up in my files...

i wanna know what happens in your mind | heart | soul when you look at the following...






No comments:

Post a Comment